Georgia already the associated member of EU. country Hosting up to 2 million tourist during the first 5 months of 2014th year, combination of uniqueness and diversity. The country, known as the cradle of wine offers Caucasus mountain range, Black Sea coastline, curative climate and mineral waters, national parks and UNESCO Heritage Sites, rich culture, delicious cuisine and famous Georgian hospitality.
Our company Ltd. “Georgian Journey” has been engaging in inbound tourism since the establishment specializing in corporate offers, cultural and wine tours. Innovative ideas and hard-working team creates products best fitted for companies looking forward to getting unforgettable memories and emotions. Experience in organizing events and tours for companies, gives us ability to create Inevitable corporate offers at the Georgian market including banquets, excursions and evening events.
We offer you the hotel Holiday Inn hotel Tbilisi, taking into account international awards such as TripAdvisor, Certificate of Excellence in 2013, IHG hotel star awards Europe 2012 – Quality excellence award, based on the client satisfaction ratings surveys.
Offer includes best wine cellars, restaurants and event halls in Georgia. The most popular folk ensemble and band music who will be accompanying evening events.
- Arrival / Meeting at Tbilisi airport
- Transfer to Kakheti the land of hospitable, openhearted and straightforward people who live surrounded by rugged mountains, ancient castles, magnificent churches and the one of the best wine in the whole region.
- Check in the Hotel “Lopota Lake Resort” Hotel complex “Lopota Resort” is a piece of paradise in Kakheti, in the historic region of Eastern Georgia. The complex is located in the valley around the lake Lopota, 100 kilometers from the city of Tbilisi
- Dinner at the restaurant “Royal Batoni” (a unique blend of nature and architecture, beautiful scenery)
- Return to the Hotel / Overnight
- Conference at the hotel Hotel “Lopota Lake Resort”
- Lunch at the restaurant “Saperavi” – restaurant of the “Winery Khareba”
- Sightseeing of Kakheti (Gremi-architectural monument of the XVI century, the royal castle and the church of the Archangels)
- Back to Tbilisi / Check in the hotel “Holiday Inn.”
- Dinner at the traditional Georgian restaurant “Georgian House” with Georgian folk songs and dance, and the master of ceremonies. Exhibition of paintings and photographs, tasting top quality wines (3 of a total of 5 different varieties)
- Back to Hotel / Overnight
- Lunch at the traditional Georgian restaurant “Riverside Babilo”
- Tour by selection:
- Shopping tour – Georgian souvenirs, wine and other alcoholic beverages, clothing, etc.
- Tour of museums and parks of Tbilisi
- Banquet in one of the best Halls in the city “Senate.” You will have an unforgettable evening with Georgian ”Comedy club” and the master of ceremonies. Musical Bands satisfying and amusing people having any kind of taste in music As well as famous Dj who will create an incredible atmosphere and a sense of celebration that will be remembered for a long time
- Return to the Hotel Holiday Inn / Overnight
Day 4 – Transfer to the airport / Departure L
- All transfers
- Russian/English-speaking guide during the tour (3 guide)
- Hotel Accommodation
- All wine degustation
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- All entrance fees (museums, rope-way)
- Alcohol beverages during the Tour
You will get best available price after ordering the journey
HOLIDAY INN TBILISI