The fascinating miniature resort Kvariati is located along coast of the Black Sea. The wild beauty of mountains and surprising affinity of the sea is more incredible in harmony with an infinite sea landscape and fascinates each look. Kvariati is a calm town near Batumi city, where you can have rest with your family and friends. 1 Day excursions to the black seacoast:
- Ruins of Gonio. Fortress (Located at the sea shore the ruins host stunning views and interesting)
- Batumi eco tour. Visiting Batumi Botanical Garden (Georgia has a remarkable tradition of botanical gardens. It is a quiet spot, next to the Black Sea on a high cliff and it both green and cool. The nearby beaches aren’t very crowded so it’s nice for a quiet day away from the main beach strip). Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape) is one of the most beautiful seaside resorts in Georgia. The garden is annually visited by thousands of guests. The chief attraction of the resort is a fabulous botanic garden.
- Batumi city Tour. Oceanarium, locally called a “Dolphinarium”, Nurigeli Lake, Orthodox and Catholic churches. Try the Adjarian type Khachapuri (well-baked dough with cheese and eggs inside), Sightseeing the overnight Batumi, have a walk in the famous Batumi boulevard.
- Trip to Akhaltsikhe. Sightseeing of Atskuri and Rabata fortresses.
- Visit the amazing restaurant in mountainous Adjarian region. – The place built in Boxwood forest. Where the temperature is lower for at least 5 Celsius degrees in compared with Batumi. You taste the local river trout and other delicious dishes.
Looking forward to making your Journey enjoyable. 5 nights in 4 star hotel in Kvariati. Price for a double room including breakfast and transfers.
From: 320 USD