Georgia is one of the oldest wine producing regions of the world. The fertile valleys of the South Caucasus, which Georgia straddles, are believed by manyarchaeologists to be the source of the world’s first cultivated grapevines and neolithicwine production, over 8,000 years ago.
Since kakheti is the most visited region of Georgia by it`s wine making traditions, hospitability and unique cuisine we offer you the wine tour which incorporates nearly all wine making regions of Georgia. The travel infrastructure in Kakheti is fast developing. One can choose to stay in a guest house, in a small and comfortable hotel, or a beautiful luxurious resort hotels while traveling in this region.
• Meeting at the airport
• Check in hotel, rest
• Overnight Tbilisi
• Transfer to Ujarma fortress (originally built in III c. BC )
• Gremi (museum and fortress)
• Nekresi monastery (which stands on the top of the hill)
• Wine tasting and traditional Georgian supper in wine cellar in the village Velistsikhe
• Overnight in Kvareli
• Transfer to Tsinandali (Tsinandali museum, wine cellar)
• Transfer to Signagi (town founded in XVIII , popular tourism destination because of its original architecture)
• Wine tasting and dinner in Signagi
• Transfer to Tbilisi
• Tbilisi sightseeing tour
• Leaving party at the Georgian restaurant
Average winter temperature is around 0 C; in summer it reaches up to +23-25 C. on the average. Annual precipitation ranges from 600 to 1000 mm in the valley.
Note: Duration of the tour will fit to your arrival and departure flights.
- All transfers
- English/Russian speaking guide during the tour
- 3 star/Guesthouse Hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Dinner at the hotel
- All entrance fees (museums, rope-way)
- Travel insurance
Looking forward to making your Journey enjoyable.
From 222 USD
Please note: prices are valid for groups of 10 people.