Georgia already the associated member of EU. country Hosting up to 2 million tourist during the first 5 months of 2014th year, combination of uniqueness and diversity. The country, known as the cradle of wine offers Caucasus mountain range, Black Sea coastline, curative climate and mineral waters, national parks and UNESCO Heritage Sites, rich culture, delicious cuisine and famous Georgian hospitality.
Our company Ltd. “Georgian Journey” has been engaging in inbound tourism since the establishment specializing in corporate offers, cultural and wine tours. Innovative ideas and hard-working team creates products best fitted for companies looking forward to getting unforgettable memories and emotions. Experience in organizing events and tours for companies, gives us ability to create Inevitable corporate offers at the Georgian market including banquets, excursions and evening events.
We offer you the hotel Holiday Inn hotel Tbilisi, taking into account international awards such as TripAdvisor, Certificate of Excellence in 2013, IHG hotel star awards Europe 2012 – Quality excellence award, based on the client satisfaction ratings surveys.
Offer includes best wine cellars, restaurants and event halls in Georgia. The most popular folk ensemble and band music who will be accompanying evening events.
- Arrival / Meeting at the airport, Check in the hotel
- Lunch at the traditional Georgian restaurant “Tsiskvili”
- Sightseeing of “Old city” Tbilisi (Nariqala – ancient fortress with best views of Tbilisi, famous Georgian “Sulfur baths”)
- Dinner at one of the best Georgian “Funicular” with Georgian folk songs and the toast master. Exhibition of paintings and photographs, tasting top quality Georgian wines (3 companies 5 different sorts each)
- Return to the Hotel / overnight
- Trip to Mtskheta
- Sightseeing of Mtskheta – one of the oldest cities in Georgia. Because of the historical significance and ancient monuments Mtskheta is an UNESCO World Heritage Site as “Historic Monuments of Mtskheta” (Jvari, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral)
- Visit Chateau “Mukhrani” One of those few castles of Georgian nobles which preserved it`s beauty after numerous ruinous attacks. Try wine from old cellars of Prince Ivan Mukhranbatoni. Discover the art of winemaking and take part in the harvest. Prepare traditional Georgian churchkhela, bread and make Chacha.
- Return to Tbilisi, Dinner at the traditional Georgian restaurant “Georgian House” with Georgian folk songs and dance
- Back to the Hotel / Overnight
- Lunch in the traditional Georgian restaurant “Riverside Babilo”
- Tour by selection:
- Shopping tour – Georgian souvenirs, wine and other alcoholic beverages, clothing, etc.
- Tour of museums and parks of Tbilisi
- Banquet in one of the best Halls in the city “Tbilisi Event Hall.” Where we annually host “Tbilisi Jazz festival”. You will have an unforgettable evening with Georgian ”Comedy club studio” and the master of ceremonies. Musical Bands satisfying and amusing people having any kind of taste in music As well as famous Dj who will create an incredible atmosphere and a sense of celebration that will be remembered for a long time
- Return to the Hotel Holiday Inn/ Overnight
Day 4 – Departure
- All transfers
- Russian/English-speaking guide during the tour (3 guide)
- Hotel Accommodation
- All wine degustation
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- All entrance fees (museums, ropeway)
- Alcohol beverages during the Tour
You will get best available price after ordering the journey
HOLIDAY INN TBILISI